WHY CHOOSE WELL-BEAN?
- Well-Bean Coffee is a woman-owned, family first business that has been sourcing and roasting craft coffee for its customers for almost a decade.
- We focus on small-batch roasting. By roasting less than 100 pounds per batch we are able to ensure a more consistent flavor profile every time.
- We pride ourselves on being in the top three percent of coffee in the world.
- When choosing Well-Bean, you are saying yes to more than just coffee. You are saying yes to a more sustainable lifestyle for farmers through direct trade options. You are saying yes to helping make an impact because every purchase of Well-Bean gives back to health & wellness initiatives in Nicaragua.
- Well-Bean Coffee inspires others to be better. To do better. We do coffee well.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Take advantage of our white glove service so you can focus on what matters most. Well-Bean Coffee’s private label abilities include full-service marketing and premium package design of high-quality beans at affordable prices.
As a former office coffee operator, Well-Bean knows the importance of creating the ultimate breakroom experience. That is why they found a way to create a custom bean-to-cup program that will fit seamlessly into any office model.
- Market/Grocery - Provide fresh options to please on-the-go consumers
- Cafe/Restaurants - Serve your customers with the highest quality coffee
- Colleges & Universities - Inspire students and faculty daily with craft coffee
- Distributors & Offices - Count on fresh, superior coffee in every cup
- Fundraisers - Raise awareness through a mutual love of coffee
A STEP ABOVE THE REST
- BEAN-TO-CUP EXPERTS - Well-Bean Coffee built a successful office coffee operation from the ground up. With extensive experience as a former office coffee operator, rest assured that you have experts on your side to help optimize and guide your bean-to-cup operation.
- RESPONSIVE & RELIABLE - At Well-Bean, we pride ourselves on delivering quality customer service in a timely manner. We built this company on long-lasting relationships. We’re reliable, dependable and there when you need us.
- WHITE GLOVE SERVICE - Here at Well-Bean it’s all about the details. We know our customers rely on us and we call ourselves experts for a reason. Whether it’s premium coffee products, customized programs, efficient delivery or co-branded marketing services, we have it all. No need to look any further.
BULK COFFEE AVAILABLE IN: 12oz BAGS | 2lb BAGS | 5lb BAGS
- Hot Mess was the first coffee bean imported when Well-Bean began in 2013. This Micro-lot, single-origin bean is naturally flavored with hints of apple, cacao and raw peanuts. A bean-to-cup medium roast that is high-elevation, shade-grown and made of 100% arabica beans. Hot Mess is directly traded from the farms of Nicaragua, solidifying Well-Bean’s commitment to changing lives & producing higher profits for their farmers.
- Slay the Day is our most popular bean-to-cup dark roast. Well-Bean’s bold Brazilian roast boasts an epic bakers chocolate, nutty & smokey flavor combination. It’ll be hard to keep these 100% Arabica beans in the office after everyone gets a taste!
- Jubilation is our most popular bean-to-cup medium roast. It is a Colombian and Nicaraguan blend with tasting notes of pecan, Malted Milkball and Meyer Lemon.
- First Crack is our lightest roast. The fact that it is organically grown in the mountains of Honduras contributes to the stand out quality and taste these beans provide. This smooth bodied bean-to-cup roast is lightly sweet with hints of key lime and black tea.
- Positive Nancy strikes the perfect balance between light and medium. This bean-to-cup roast is rainforest alliance certified and organically grown in the high mountains of Honduras. It has an irresistible combination of toasted peanuts, molasses and caramel.
- Simmer Down is our mild, well-balanced decaf with a touch of sweet and citrus. Not only is this bean-to-cup roast delicious, but it’s also Swiss Water Processed, which means no chemicals were used during the decaffeination process.
- Boujee Blend is a robust dark roast. Central and South American beans collide to produce smooth tasting notes of chocolate, walnut and stone fruit. This perfect combination of bean-to-cup flavors win over all espresso lovers.
- Better Half is a well-balanced coffee with half the caffeine of our traditional blends. This bean-to-cup roast has a decadent fruity aroma combined with raisin and milk chocolate flavor notes. Our beans are Swiss Water processed which means no chemicals, only water washes away the caffeine.
- Scissor Kick is our longest running bean-to-cup dark roast. This Sumatra blend is smooth with nutty notes mixed with chocolate and smoky character. Scissor Kick’s pleasant earthy aroma makes for the perfect bean-to-cup roast.
Sorry, there are no products in this collection.